Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Just Woke Up

Ok have you ever had such a busy week that once you get to the weekend and someone asks what you've been up to you have absolutely no clue?! Yeah well welcome to my last 3 years of life! My husband became very ill and is recoverying thank the Lord, I've had a series of health problems/disturbances also many obsessions primarily vintage clothing, antiques, and myself I'm working on all three but mainly the last one!. I just LOVE thrift store shopping. Tuff habit to kick when everything is such a steal. I've dropped my little dream of Shadows and Illuminations for a while (I was lucky enough to have a shop sell my pieces for about a year and a half until I decided to stop) so I could have time to sleep at some point during my day. On the upside my relationship with my husband is getting deeper and deeper (love you babe!), our time growing with Tim is priceless and our home is warm and welcoming (after much running around thrifting and decorating, of course!). Joy abounds when I open my eyes and welcome the opportunity to be a servant instead of being a selfish donut as my son might say. So here I am to write and now at least giving myself a chance at remembering what my days consisted of... joys and sorrows, highs and lows, loves and hates. Soooo let's see what comes next...

No comments: