Thursday, September 11, 2008

Yesterday's Today

Yesterdays Today.... I woke up around 5 am put on my heavy jacket, hat, gloves and scarf (hey I know we live in California but it gets COLD leaving for work well before 6 am when you drive a 71 VW bug with no heat!!) and headed to work. I turned on the radio and heard a live report being giving on the disaster going on in NY. I thought maybe it was a fictional story and checked the station again. I was in disbelief till I arrived at work and continued to listen to reports with a few other coworkers that shared my same shift. I just remember being very frightened for my dad. I thought they'd go after the military bases but that wasn't the case, thank goodness.

Today... I woke up to Timmy crying.. translated "mommy I'm ready to begin my day". I scooped him up along with a pile of poop that had exploded out the back side of his diaper. Yeah a lot has changed but definitely for the better. I love my life!!!

No comments: